Glovers Martial Arts presents the Jr Instructors Program
Cody Glover is introducing the Jr. Instructors program to those students who are interested as well as to those wee meet the guidelines in place.
The guidelines are as follows:
- First and Foremost Sensei Cody Gover has final say of if and when a student gets to be a Jr. Instructor.
- A student must be at least a brown belt.
- A student must be enrolled for a minimum of 2 years.
- A student has to maintain a 95% attendance record.
- A student must do at 4-6 hours of instructing each month.
- Students must listen and follow all of the Sensei’s instructions.
- Students must show the utmost respect.
- While instructing students are required to be in full uniform.
Please be aware that you may see a participating student out on the mat with your student.
New Summer Classes!
Summer break will be here soon! With students being out of school we have made earlier day time classes possible. If you are interested in coming to one of these classes or need additional information please see a staff member!
Adult Class 9:00 am - 10:00 am
6 and Under 10:00 am - 10:30am
7 through 15 10:30am - 11:30 am
Flat Rock Pizza Fundraising Benefit
Flat Rock Pizza will be hosting a fundraising benefit with proceeds going toward our Booster Club! Head on down Saturday, July 22nd as our students and families work to serve patrons in order to raise money. There is always great food and a good time so show some love and come on down! We look forward to seeing you there!
Labor Day Parade 2017
Big News! Glovers Martial Arts will be participating in this years Labor Day Parade in Downtown Hendersonville! Please stay tuned for additional information as it becomes available!